|i like black guys...
||[01 Jun 2007|10:35am]
"All white people look the same, thats why I always get them mixed up..."
-Michael (my black photography teacher..)
||[04 Apr 2007|04:25pm]
today i got a call..... and......
Im playing Liesle at Prescott Park this summer! WOOHOO :)
||[25 Mar 2007|12:12pm]
KEEP MY HAIR THE SAME?
GO A LITTLE BLONDER?
what do you think?
||[19 Feb 2007|12:24am]
GIVE ME SONGS TO DOWNLOAD!!!
I want to update my ipod.. but im blanking on songs to download. HELP!
||[09 Feb 2007|05:53pm]
I HATE - Asshole boys
I HATE - Money, and how we need it for everything
I HATE - Seussical
I HATE - Cancer
I HATE - Forgetfulness
I HATE - Highschool
I HATE - COLD
I HATE - Being so white, i glow in the dark
I HATE - My hair
I HATE - My body and how it decided im going to now be a hippo
I HATE - Not being extremely good at ANYTHING.
I HATE - Losing my chapstick
I HATE - Wanting to educate myself, and I can't because I can't afford it >:O!
I HATE - Spending money on film/photography class, when I suck at it.
I HATE - That next year everyone is leaving for college :(
i know i have a lot of hate in my life right now.. but lets not forget the looooove
I LOVE - Sam Hughes
I LOVE - Courtney Wrenn and my fabulous group of friends at Seuss!(1 good thing)
I LOVE - Ice Cream
I LOVE - Brett Marden and all his wonderfulness
I LOVE - That Im going to Florida 2 times, only a month apart
I LOVE - Knowing there are books I want to read
I LOVE - My Clothes
I LOVE - Warm Beds
I LOVE - Snuggling
I LOVE - Love
I LOVE - Valentines Day
I LOVE - Chapstick and Lip Gloss
I LOVE - Getting Checks (even if they are like $2)
I LOVE - My Gramdma
I LOVE - Cute pictures
off to targe'.. hopefully
||[30 Jan 2007|03:08pm]
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tags back.
1. I am a shopoholic... almost to a point where it becomes dangerous
2. My favorite lip gloss is "cinnamon buns" from making faces
3. Im not very confident...at all...
4. I dont like my school...and dislike a large majority of the people there.
5. I really wish i had pursued Gymnastics or Cheerleading.
6. I've never (and will never) cheat on my significant other.
7. I think myspace is rediculous and pointless--yet, i love it.
8. Im very envious of a lot of people...
9. Im pretty high maitenence(sp??)
10.I have a rabbit named TJ
i tag...no one, cause im lazy... :)
||[03 Jan 2007|02:26pm]
i love sam
||[25 Dec 2006|05:07pm]
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Took care of my family...
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Im not sure I made one...But, I dont think i'll make any this year...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.. in a few months though YES!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I dont think so?
5. What countries did you visit?
Mmmm the US of A
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
Oh, so many.. to many to name.. but one that sticks out is April 26th-- when Sam and I started dating..
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Possibly.... getting my license... im sure there are many more.. but again.. its one that sticks out
9. What was your biggest failure?
not taking care of myself
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, pnemonia many times, sprained ankle, a horrible stomach flu thing...
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I have no idea.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
All my friends, they've helped me a lot.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Thats a really.. sad question.. i dont think i'll answer it.
14. Where did most of your money go?
To my siblings..and GAS >:O!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My License, Shows, Sammy, Getting a good job, Christmas!
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2006?
---- i got nothin'
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
about the same
ii. thinner or fatter?
Fatter i think.
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
hanging out with friends
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Well, today (christmas) I spent with Sam and my family, and then my sister came over.. and now im just chillin.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Id say about.. 147
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I do not watch the television!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes, most definitely.. I dont like it, but I cant help it. They are just a horrible person.. :-/
26. What was the best book you read?
Probably "Football for Dummies"! haha, I dont really remember.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ummm, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
28. What did you want and get?
Sam Hughes, Amazing things..?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Oh Gosh, i have no idea. Too many.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
16, i had a sweet 16 birthday party..
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being able to say I was indeed 16 and not 37
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Look cute, and be comfortable... AT THE SAME TIME =-O Im amazing.
34. What kept you sane?
Sam, Friends, Siblings, Theater
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most?
I could probably care less? :-/
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I dont pay close enough attention. The usual.. George Bush and his idiotness.
37. Who did you miss?
DID i miss? I dont know.. Erin probably.. I never saw her.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
SCHOOL: LEO, THEATER: Soooo many. Andrew, Jeremy, Ari, Daniel, Cary, SOO MANY ADULTS, and others im sure.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Sometimes, everything just sucks...
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"Theres only us, theres only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss"
I know it might be typical for me to quote that.. but its true.
||[28 Nov 2006|11:11pm]
they said things would get better
but i guess they lied...
2 years... miss ya dad...
||[09 Nov 2006|03:31pm]
if your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? so, here's how it works:
1. open your i-tunes library
2. put it on shuffle.
3. press play.
4. for every question, type the song that's playing.
5. when you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. don't skip songs.
(1) opening credits: "Black Roses Red" -Sisterhood Soundtrack
(2) waking up: "Since you've been gone" - Kelly Clarkson
(3) first day at school: "Great Indoors" -John Mayer
(4) fight song: "Unwanted" - Avril Lavigne
(5) breaking up: "Alone in the Universe" -Seussical
(6) happiness: "Its Possible" - Seussical
(7) life's okay: "Climbing Uphill" -The Last 5 Years
(8) mental breakdown: "I wish you love" -Rachael Yamagata
(9) driving: "Teenage Dirtbag" -Wheatus
(10) flashback: "See Im Smiling" -The Last 5 Years
(11) getting back together: "Your Body is a Wonderland" - John Mayer
(12) wedding: "Walk on the Ocean" -John Mayer
(13) birth of a child: "Seasons of Love" -Rent
(14) final battle: "Let It Out" - Matt White
(15) death scene: "Lua" - Bright Eyes
(16) funeral song: "Split screen Sadness" - John Mayer
(17) end credits: "Breathe" -Anna Nalick